UNIVERSITY OF GREENWICH (VIET NAM) - Alliance with FPT Education
University of Greenwich (Viet Nam) was established from the collaboration between Greenwich University (United Kingdom) and FPT Education since 2009, with more than 8.000 students from 10 different nations who have been enrolling at this school.
The teaching contents, the teachers and the infrastructures have been validated and approved by the experts from the United Kingdom’s Greenwich University.
Graduated students will receive the bachelor’s degree issued by Greenwich University, which has international credibility. With this qualification, students can continue their education to the Master or Doctor level in many countries all over the world.
We are currently seeking part-time lecturers teaching in these fields:
1. Teaching the subjects:
a. Graphic Design: Branding & Identity, Digital Animation, Art Direction, Applied Practice - Collaborative Project…
b. English: General English Communication (Top Notch and Summit textbook)
2. Joining in international cooperation activities.
3. Designing new training program.
Work Location: University of Greenwich (Viet Nam) – Can Tho Campus (No.160, 30/4 street, An Phu ward, Ninh Kieu district, Can Tho city)
FPT Education official recruitment website: https://fpt.edu.vn/tuyen-dung/30390
1. Master s degree and higher, preferred candidate has been studying and working abroad and graduated right majors.
2. Using English in teaching is a must.
3. Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
QUYỀN LỢI & CHẾ ĐỘ
Attractive salary with many other benefits according to FPT Education s policies.
CÁCH NỘP HỒ SƠ
1. Interested candidates please submit documents (Portrait, Application Letter, CV, degree, certificate…) via email to DungLT26@fe.edu.vn (with subject: Apply for teaching position - Oct 2020)
Please note: Compile/convert all the documents as one document (pdf or word)
2. Recruitment events:
- 20/10/2020: Last day for receiving of applications.
- 21/10/2020: Candidates in shortlist are invited to join in demo teaching and interview.
- 25/10/2020: Demo teaching and Interview.